There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The Tools Competition is a multi-million dollar competition for edtech innovation that leverages digital technology, big data, and learning science to meet the urgent needs of learners worldwide.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit a form.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following these instructions.
- You can download Chrome by following these instructions.
After you submit, you will receive an automated email confirming your submission was received. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here. If you have any questions about the form, please contact ToolsCompetition@the-learning-agency.com.